Metro PDX Soccer
|Play 7v7 outdoor soccer year-round in the Metro 7v7 league.||Become a referee and work indoor and outdoor assignments all year.||Need referees, scheduling, or other services? Hire us for your league or tournament!|
Now offering new opportunities for play
What makes us different?
We are a nimble league interested in offering the best service to teams and players! We offer flexibility with each division self-governing within the framework of the overall league. We also offer technological advances; all the paperwork and payment can be handled online through SportZing. If there are any desirable features, we have the ability to customize to your needs.
It is Metro PDX’s goal to provide only the best value, but the widest range of services, the best customer service and the lowest price. Eric is happy to discuss your needs with current or perspective clients at any time. Your imagination and budget are the only limitations.
Metro PDX provides the following services:
- Referee assigning services
- Game scheduling
- Game reporting
- Payroll management
- Team payments
- Referee training
- On-site services
- 7v7 soccer league
- Much more! Please inquire
Sign up for our newsletter or contact us if you want to know more.
2169 SE Scott Ave, Gresham, Oregon 97080
503.662.8182 (8:00 AM and 4:00 PM)
If you have questions about the Metro PDX league, our FAQ is available online and will answer most common questions. Eric can be reached via email using the Contact Us button to the left. He may also be contacted at 503.662.8182.
HOW TO REGISTER: You may reserve a spot for your team by doing the following: Register your Team
- Go to the Leagues page to determine which gender and division your team should be in.
- Click Register and fill out the registration form. Include your name and contact information, team name, team gender, and division preferences.
- Mail a check for the team registration fee to the mailing address shown in the How do I pay registration fees FAQ. Include your team name on the check.
- IMPORTANT: Subscribe to our newsletter. We will send all correspondence regarding the league, schedules, and to the mailing list. If you have not subscribed, you will miss pertinent information.
- If you have questions, use the Contact Us button to the left.