Metro PDX Soccer
is now offering new opportunities for play.
About us – We are a league affiliated with the Oregon Adult Soccer Association (OASA) and through them with the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
Formerly known as PGE Park 7 V 7, Metro 7 V 7 and the George Beck Soccer League we have been around since the late 1990’s. For more information about league president Eric Beck see about us: http://metropdxsoccer.com/about-us
We will continue to operate the George Beck 7 V 7 with spring and fall seasons for men and women. We will also be offering some 11 V 11 soccer – we are considering various ideas for which divisions to offer. We have been approached by groups interested in men’s (particularly over 30 over 40 and over 50), women’s (various divisions and age groups) and Coed. We want to offer what you want!
What makes us different?
We are a nimble league interested in offering the best service to teams and players! Instead of offering one solution “take it or leave it”, we offer flexibility with each division self-governing within the framework of the overall league.
We also offer technological advances; all the paperwork and payment can be handled online through SportZing, team schedules, team payments, standings, reports, referee reports. Payments can be set up so that each player can pay a portion of the team fee at their convenience. Schedules and standings are readily accessible to anyone, if any feature is desirable we will try to make it happen.
Sign up for our newsletter or contact us if you want to know more.
2169 SE Scott Ave
Gresham Oregon 97080
503.662-8182 During the day between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
If you have questions about the Metro PDX league, our FAQ is available online and will answer most common questions. Eric can be reached via email using the Contact Us button to the left. He may also be contacted at 503-662-8182.
HOW TO REGISTER: You may reserve a spot for your team by doing the following:
- Go to the Leagues page to determine which gender and division your team should be in.
- Click onto the Register button and fill out the registration form. Include your name and contact information, team name, team gender, and division preferences.
- Mail a check for the team registration fee to the mailing address shown in the How do I pay registration fees FAQ. Include your team name on the check.
- IMPORTANT: Subscribe to our newsletter. We will send all correspondence regarding the league, schedules, and any other information to our newsletter mailing list. If you have not subscribed to it, you may not receive all the information you need.
- If you have questions, use the Contact Us button to the left.